MY DREAM JOB

I have never been sure what my dream job would be, since although I am studying visual arts and I would love to dedicate myself to just making a living from art, I also really like tattoos and being a tattoo artist could be one of my dream jobs. If I were to dedicate myself completely to art and live my dream of being a recognized artist, I would probably have to continue perfecting the disciplines that I like, painting and drawing. Living of this would be complicated since I would not have a fixed salary and I would have to paint a lot and sell at a not very high price. If I consider the option of being a tattoo artist, I clearly must learn to tattoo. I have an abandoned tattoo machine in my room and if I used it, perhaps I would already be a recognized tattoo artist. This option would perhaps be safer for my economic future, since in the future is probably that the new generations have a lot of tattoos and each  tattoo has a expensive price, is probably that this option be the best job.


Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL TO FUTURE

BLOODBORNE THE BEST VIDEO GAME