A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hello everyone, today I will talk about one of the countries that I would like to visit, Im talking about China. The reason why I would like to travel to China is not just one, it is one of the 

countries with the most attractive culture, technology, language, architecture, ecosystems, gastronomy, and traditions in the world.

The People's Republic of China is, after Russia, the second largest country in Asia, as well as the most populous in the world with 1,412 million habitants, approximately one fifth of the world's population. A variety of beliefs coexist in the country, including Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and traditional Chinese religion. In addition to being present in the Chinese ethics and way of acting, the majestic presence of temples and religious buildings in any area of ​​the country also reflects this great variety of religions. It is a vast and diverse country, in which you can find all kinds of ecosystems and tourist attractions, monuments and places that i would like to visit, since many of its natural landscapes seem to be taken from a videogame, they are too surreal!!!!

Although the country has a fairly good economy and job opportunities, i honestly don't think I would like to work or study there, the level of demand in this country is something that does not go with my lazier lifestyle, and learning the language must be quite complicated. I think I'd rather be a simple tourist in china ;)






Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL TO FUTURE

BLOODBORNE THE BEST VIDEO GAME

MY DREAM JOB