WHO AM I?

I am Tomas Navia Salgado was born in Santiago, Chile in 2001. When I was a child I lived in my grandmother´s house with my parents and my brother. My father works with computers, he has always liked technology and programming a lot and my mother is a nursing technician. I lived in my grandmother´s house until I was a approximately 9 years old and then my family moved to an apartment not far from my grandmother´s house located in Conchali, where I studied all my basic education. I did my secondary education in a school located in Santiago downtown, where I met many of my Friends and had a good experience. When I graduated from school, I didn´t know what to study, so I decide to think about for a year to be sure. I finally decided to study visual arts at the university of Chile.

Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL TO FUTURE

BLOODBORNE THE BEST VIDEO GAME

MY DREAM JOB