BEST HOLIDAYS!!

 Hello guys!!, today I'm here to talk to you about the best vacation I've ever had in my life. In February of this year I went to Pichilemu, which although it is not one of the most beautiful places I have visited (Chiloe was one of the most beautiful places I have visited) I really enjoyed my vacation in this place, accompanied by my girlfriend we visited all the beaches and corners near Pichilemu even traveling further from that place. For 3 weeks we dedicated ourselves to camping everywhere we found, we traveled in buses and buses. We went to fairs with games and to eat in various places, but without a doubt the best thing we did was a kayak ride, which was in a campsite that had a giant lagoon and many areas full of animals, which we explored every day we were there. They were a simple vacation, but I still consider them the best because of the unforgettable moments I enjoyed with my girlfriend's company, in addition to being able to travel without complicating our lives, without worrying about someone else.




Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL TO FUTURE

BLOODBORNE THE BEST VIDEO GAME

MY DREAM JOB